For those days when a normal grilled cheese just isn't doing it for you, reward yourself with this epic Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese. It'll probably be one of the greatest sandwiches you ever eat. Ever. And if you're not a lover of goat cheese, no worries! Use any cheese you love more instead.
- Slice jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise, deseed, and broil in the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly charred. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a skillet (or the oven, depending on your preference) cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Spread one slice of bread with goat cheese and the other slice with apricot jelly. Top with roasted jalapeños and crispy bacon.
- Butter one side of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of butter and place that side down in a skillet over medium heat. Butter the other side before flipping over. Cook both sides until golden brown.
- Serve Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese and enjoy!