- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot jelly
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 jalapeño peppers
- Slice jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise, deseed, and broil in the oven for 5 minutes, or until lightly charred. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a skillet (or the oven, depending on your preference) cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- Spread one slice of bread with goat cheese and the other slice with apricot jelly. Top with roasted jalapeños and crispy bacon.
- Butter one side of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of butter and place that side down in a skillet over medium heat. Butter the other side before flipping over. Cook both sides until golden brown.
- Serve Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese and enjoy!