- 8 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 jalapeños, deseeded
- 8 slices bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut open jalapeños and carefully de-seed. You want to keep the shape and the stem intact. Make sure that chicken breasts are thin and easy to roll.
- Fill jalapeños with cream cheese. Wrap chicken around the jalapeños, and wrap bacon around the chicken. Seal with a toothpick. Place on a lined and greased baking dish. Continue until all jalapeño popper chicken wraps are made.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through. Serve Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Bacon Chicken while hot and enjoy!