Looking for something spicy and cheesy? Then look no further than these super tasty Jalapeno Poppers In A Blanket!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet and set aside.
- Slightly roll out puff pastry and cut 8, 3 inches by 3-inch squares.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper and chopped bacon. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into sliced jalapeños.
- Roll jalapeños in square puff pastry and place them on a baking sheet. Continue until all jalapeños are filled.
- Brush all sides of the rolled jalapeños with egg wash and cover with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Serve Jalapeno Poppers In A Blanket and enjoy!