Skip to content
- 1 14oz can condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons Java Monster
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cookie dough pieces
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat add 1 14oz can of condensed milk, Java Monster, and chocolate chips.
- Mix until we’ll combined and you get a thicker consistency. Remove from heat.
- Add in your marshmallows and cookie dough pieces and mix them in.
- Add mixture to a baking dish lined with parchment paper and allow to set in refrigerator for a min of 2 hours.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.