Serves: 1 people
Cooking Time: 4 hour
Total Time: 4 hour
- 1 can Rise London Fog Nitro Earl Grey Tea
- 2 tablespoons D’vash Date Syrup
- ¼ cup tapioca pearls
- ½ cup water
- 1 gelatin packet
- To make the boba, prepare tapioca pearls according to package directions. Once tapioca pearls are done coat in D’vash Date Syrup and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil and sprinkle one envelope of gelatin over the top. Allow to bloom for 5 minutes then stir in 1 can of Rise London Fog Nitro Earl Grey Tea.
- Prepare the jello mold by spraying a glass with cooking spray. Add the prepared tapioca balls, then pour the jello tea over the tapioca balls' top and transfer to the fridge. Let sit for about 4 hours.
- To remove from the mold, run the cup under warm water to help loosen. Once ready, flip over onto a plate and enjoy!