- 2-3 lbs grapes
- 2 cups sugar
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 toothpicks
- Food coloring gels (optional)
- 1 package Jolly Ranchers
- Firstly, Divide and unwrap the jolly ranchers by color. Place in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin smash the candy and place in small bowls.
- Rinse and insert toothpicks into the stem end of the grape. Set on a paper towel and dry the grapes before dipping in the syrup.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan over high heat add the sugar, water, and corn syrup, bring to a boil. Try to maintain a rolling boil, stirring frequently. Should take about 5 minutes and reach 300-310℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to allow grapes to set there.
- Stir the vanilla extract into the syrup. Then carefully dip each grape into the syrup to cover the entire grape then sprinkle them with the crushed jolly ranchers.
- Set the grapes onto the lined baking sheet and allow them to dry for about 30 minutes. In conclusion, Carefully remove the toothpicks from Jolly Rancher Grapes and serve Jolly Rancher Grapes within a few hours.