- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 Italian sausages, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 box of spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add cooking oil, wait till it gets hot.
- Add in the mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and sausage, and cook till onions are translucent.
- Add in the butter to the pan, mix well ensuring everything is evenly coated.
- Add in ketchup and spaghetti into the skillet, use tongs to mix well.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.