- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Clove crushed
- 1 large Onion finely diced
- 14 oz Ground Beef
- 5 oz Chicken Liver finely diced – or more ground beef
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan
- ½ tablespoon Dried Oregano
- ½ tablespoon Dried Marjoram
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cup Beef Broth
- 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes no added sugar
- 7 oz Uncooked Wonder Noodles zero net carbs, zero calories keto noodles
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan per plate
The combination of Keto and spaghetti makes for a delicious healthy recipe. The recipe includes a mixture of juicy beef chicken meatballs dipped in tomato sauce. With the zero carbs wonder noodles as toppings, you have a tasty and satisfying meal for all – pasta lovers and keto lovers. The two main ingredients for this ridiculously delicious recipe are;
- Zero Carb Noodles: One of the many things to love about wonder noodles is the fact that they have zero net carbs or calories. The noodles are made of water, yam, fiber, oat fiber, and lime which ensures that you never have to worry about any calorific intake with wonder noodles. Substitutes for this include shirataki noodles and homemade zucchini noodles.
- Chicken Liver-Diced: The meatballs in the recipe are hand shaped with a combination of minced beef and finely diced chicken liver.
- In a bowl, mix the minced beef with finely diced chicken liver (or ground chicken if you don't like liver), grated parmesan, dried herbs, and salt.
- Shape meatballs with your hands and form 20 meatballs. In a large saucepan, under medium heat, warm olive oil.
- Add the crushed garlic and diced onion, reduce to low heat and cook for 2 minutes until golden and fragrant.
- Add the meatballs into the saucepan and fry the meat for 2-3 minutes on all sides. Add the beef broth to deglaze and stir in the can of diced tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the liquid slightly thickens and reduces. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the wonder noodles following your packing instructions. If you can't find these noodles, you can make your zucchini noodles with a spiralizer or try shirataki spaghetti.
- When the keto noodles are cooked, serve 1/4 cooked noodles per plate. Top with 1/4 of the whole meatball sauce. Serve with 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
Notes: You can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container or store them for 2 days in the fridge. If you are using zucchini noodles, they will add 2 grams of net carbs per 3.5 oz (100 g)