- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 1 package graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Whipped cream
- Sliced limes, for garnish
What's better than a totally delicious dessert? A totally delicious dessert that is also insanely cute. Enjoy these Key Lime Pie Mason Jars!
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, greek yogurt, condensed milk and key lime juice. Beat on medium speed for about 5 minutes, or until you have a smooth, creamy texture. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Crush graham crackers and mix in butter.
- Begin building your pie jars. In a mason jar or cup, add 2 to 3 tablespoons of crushed graham cracker to the bottom. Top with 3 tablespoons of pie mixture, then more crushed graham crackers. Finish with a swirl of whipped cream and a sliced lime. Continue building pie jars until all the ingredients are used.
- Serve and enjoy! If making ahead to serve later, keep refrigerated until ready to use.