- 1 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine melted butter and cocoa powder. Mix on medium speed.
- Add the eggs and beat until thickened and smooth.
- Now add the sugar and mix until well combined, then add the flour and mix another 2 minutes.
- Spread the mixture into the pan and bake for 20 minutes until center is set. Top the brownies mixture with mixed nuts. Allow brownies to cool down before serve.