- 1 cup Kitkat bars, crushed
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chocolate, chopped and melted
- In a large bowl combine the crushed KitKat bars and the condensed milk. Mix until thick paste forms.
- Roll the paste into 2 tablespoon-sized balls then place on a cookie sheet. Allow freezing for 6 hours to overnight.
- Once the truffles are frozen, dip into melted chocolate after that place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to set. Once set, drizzle with additional chocolate to decorate. Allow the decoration to set then enjoy.