Skip to content
- 2 ounces London dry gin
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce Lemon Perfect Kiwi Star Fruit Lemon Water
- 1/2 ounce kiwi simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce egg white or aquafaba
- Garnish: Kiwi slice
Kiwi Simple Syrup:
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
Make Kiwi Simple Syrup:
- Add the kiwi fruit to a food processor and blend until pureed.
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil, whisking until the sugar dissolves. Turn o the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Once cool, add it to the food processor with the kiwi and blend until you have kiwi syrup. This can be stored in the fridge, sealed well, for a week or so.
- Add the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, Lemon Perfect Kiwi Star Fruit Lemon Water and egg white into a shaker and vigorously dry-shake (without ice)
- Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with Kiwi slice and/or a lemon twist.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.