- 1 1/2 pound flank steak
- 1 cup Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 carrots
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Green onions trimmed of the roots and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 1 lime juice
- Salt to taste
- In a zip bag add beef and pour in the Korean BBQ Sauce. Squeeze the air out of the bag, seal the bag and squish the steak around so that it is completely coated in the Korean Barbecue Sauce. Refrigerate for at least 8 but up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a grill pan over a high burner. Remove the flank steak from the bag of marinade, letting the excess drip away. Place the flank steak on the grill and cook for at least 3 minutes. Flip the steak over when it has beautiful browning and grill marks and again cook for 3 more minutes.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board or plate to rest for 10 to 15 minutes while you gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Cut carrots and cucumber in noodles.
- Scoop rice into 4 bowls. Add vegetable noodles and beef, then sprinkle with onions, sesame oil, Korean Barbecue sauce, lime juice and salt.