- 1 (4oz) package Miracle Noodle Fettuccini
- 2 tablespoons Korean Red Pepper Paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ⅛ head red cabbage, julienned
- ¼ of one large carrot, julienned
- ½ of one large cucumber, julienned
- ¼ of one red bell pepper, julienned
- ¼ head of lettuce, julienned
- Soft boiled egg for serving
InstructionsPrint This Recipe
- Remove Miracle Noodle Fettuccini from the package and drain from the liquid. Pan fry in a small skillet for 2 minutes to remove any excess moisture.
- Transfer noodles to a bowl with Korean Red Pepper Paste, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey. Stir until noodles are fully coated.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add whisked egg and swirl until the egg is in an even layer. Let cook until the edges start to separate from the pan, then flip and let finish cooking on the other side.
- Transfer the egg to a cutting board, roll it into a log, and julienne.
- To assemble, place Korean Miracle Noodle Fettuccini in the middle of the plate. Place all julienned veggies in a circle around the noodles and top with a soft-boiled egg.