Skip to content
For the Pineapple Gochujang Salsa:
For the Tacos:
- 2 cups pineapple
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced/grated
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- 12 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 pound beef strips
- 2 cups pineapple, optionally grilled and sliced
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
For the pineapple gochujang salsa:
For the tacos:
- Puree everything in a food processor until smooth and set aside.
- In a large bowl, marinate the steak strips in ⅓ of the puree, in a fridge, for 2-8 hours.
- Shake off the excess marinade and cook uncovered in a skillet over medium-high heat, 10 to 15 minutes, until beef is as tender as you like and the mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Divide strips, pineapple, lettuce, cucumber, and onions among the tortillas.
- Drizzle the pineapple sauce over the tacos when serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.