- 1 lb calamari rings
- 1 bag JFC Spicy Dried Squid Snack, chopped
- ½ carrot finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 stalk green onion finely chopped
- 4 eggs divided
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds
- Add JFC Spicy Dried Squid Snack, chopped carrot, red bell pepper, jalapeño, green onion, and 1 egg to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper and add in 1 tbsp of flour. Mix and set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with a layer of flour and place calamari rings on top. Fill each calamari ring with vegetable squid mixture.
- Beat 3 eggs together in a small bowl.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Once oil is hot, dip each calamari ring in egg and fry for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds.