Serves: 10-12 people
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 12 popsicle sticks
- Chocolate frosting
- Red M&Ms
- White or green candy melts
- Dark chocolate chips
A dessert that's fun, delicious, and crafty? We're into it! Make these Krispie Reindeer Treats for the holidays. They'll go perfectly with the Rice Krispies Christmas Trees!
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add marshmallows and stir until melted together.
- Remove from heat and stir in Rice Krispies. Pour the mixture into a greased pan. Set aside and allow to cool completely until hard.
- Once harden, cut Rice Krispies into rectangular pieces. Depending on your sizing, you should be able to make about 10 to 12 pieces.
- Now decorate! Using your chocolate frosting, create antlers and a mouth. You can use either chocolate frosting, white candy melts or green candy melts to glue on a red M&M for the nose and chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Once fully decorated, insert a popsicle stick into the top of the reindeer treat.
- Serve Krispie Reindeer Treats and enjoy!