- 1/2 cup kung pao sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) box Classic Onion or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or toban djan sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- In a large bowl, whisk together kung pao sauce, peanuts, cilantro, sweet chili sauce, sriracha (or toban djan sauce). And oyster sauce until well-blended. Set aside.
- Deep fry frozen pierogies, in batches, in oil heated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 4 minutes or until pierogies are golden brown. Toss pierogies with kung pao sauce mixture until completely coated.
- Serve Kung Pao Pierogies immediately and enjoy!