Kung Pao Tofu is a spicy and tasty recipe to make for dinner tonight.
- Place cubed tofu in a bowl. Add cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Mix until tofu is coated. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together soy sauce, water, rice vinegar, honey, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, and chili flakes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat. Add tofu and saute until they have a bit of color. Stir in red bell pepper, zucchini, dried arbor peppers, and roasted peanuts.
- Pour sauce into the pan and stir to combine. Cook until the sauce is thick.
- Remove from stove, serve Kung Pao Tofu over rice or noodles and enjoy!