Skip to content
- 4 cup cooked farfalle
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes in half
- 1/2 cup green peas frozen
- 2 pepper of colour (red, orange or yellow) chopped
- 2 cup chicken chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar Cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and cool under cold water.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar, ketchup, and dry mustard until well combined.
- In a large bowl, start layering ingredients as follows: pasta, cherries tomatoes, frozen peas, pepper, chicken, cheese, and dressing.
- Toss all ingredients right before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.