- 3 cups chilled leftover mashed potatoes
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped scallions, green and white parts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil, for pan-frying
- Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In a huge bowl, stir collectively the mashed potatoes, cheese, scallions, egg and 3 tablespoons flour till blended.
- Using a cookie cutter, place mixture into circle on a baking sheet. Approximately a 1/2-inch-thick.
- Place baking sheet in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve the potato pancakes topped with sour cream and garnished with additional chopped scallions.