- 1 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ TSP Salt
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 TBSP Lemon Zest
- ¾ Cup Buttermilk
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Large Eggs (Beaten)
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and lemon zest. Whisk well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add buttermilk, oil, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Whisk well.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!