Serves: 4 people
Cooking Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 4 Lemon Kale LivBar, finely ground
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
- In a food processor, add Lemon Kale LivBar and cornflakes. Pulse until finely ground. Gradually add melted butter and pulse until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pour the crumb mixture into a mini tart tin and press into an even layer. Transfer to the fridge to set for about 2 hours.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form then mix in lemon curd and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Fill the tart with lemon cream filling then top with fresh blueberries.
- To serve, remove from the tin and enjoy!