- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Cook asparagus and oil in a skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. When 1 minute remains, add garlic. Set asparagus and garlic aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Increase heat to high and cook chicken in the same skillet until browned. Set aside.
- Add soy sauce and chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to boil for about 1 minute. Add lemon juice, water, and cornstarch. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Return chicken and asparagus to the pan. Stir to coat with sauce. When ready, garnish with lemon zest, serve Lemon Chicken And Asparagus Stir-Fry and enjoy!