Serves: 6 people
Cooking Time: 4 hour 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 10 minutes
- 1 (0.56 oz) packet Lemon Lime Hydration Multiplier Liquid IV
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 3 lemons
- 3 limes
- Cut lemons and limes in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to remove the pulp from the inside. Place the lemon and lime halves in a muffin tin and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil. Add gelatin packet and stir until it dissolves. Once dissolved, pour in a packet of Lemon Lime Hydration Multiplier Liquid IV.
- Pour mixture into each hollowed-out lemon and lime half. Transfer to the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- Once set, remove from the muffin tin, cut into slices and enjoy!