- 1 box lemon bar mix, baked
- 1 box lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups lemon wafers, crushed
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups mini marshmallows or marshmallow fluff
- First, bake the box lemon bars according to the directions on the box in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish. Once baked allow to cool fully.
- Top the baked lemon bar with a layer of lemon pudding.
- After the lemon pudding add the whipped topping then smooth it into one even layer using an offset spatula.
- Next, Sprinkle over the crushed wafer cookies.
- Allow the lasagna to set in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, top the lasagna with mini marshmallows or marshmallow fluff. Torch the marshmallow to toast them if desired then slice into squares and enjoy!
- Add more steps if need.