Skip to content
- 2 glazed donuts
- 3 scoops chocolate mint ice cream
- 2 packages dark chocolate mint kit kats
- ½ cup mint cream filled mini oreos
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- On a cutting board place the kit kat (reserving 2) and mint creme filled oreos, using a pizza slicer begin to slice and break them up.
- Place the mint ice cream on the board using a metal spatula and begin to mix altogether.
- Place on donut on the bottom, and begin to place the ice cream on the donut, piling high. Drizzle chocolate syrup before closing the sandwich.
- Stick the remaining two kit kats through the hole, admire the beauty and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.