- 1 chocolate donut
- 4 scoops oreo ice cream
- 5 MEGA stuffed oreos
- 1 giant Hershey's cookies and cream bar
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- Slice donut in half as if you were to build a sandwich.
- Break up cookies and cream bar and oreos so you can top sandwiches.
- Begin to build an ice cream sandwich by placing 4 scoops of ice cream on the bottom of the donut.
- Top with crushed oreos and cookies and cream candy. You can shove some pieces of the candy bar in the scoops of ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup, close the sandwich and enjoy with friends!