Skip to content
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup diced dates
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup ground biscuits/cookies
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a chopper or food processor add the dates and hazelnuts, cream cheese, coconut oil, and lime juice.
- Blitz until all combined and mixed through.
- Add the ground biscuits/cookies and coconut flakes, and honey.
- Blitz until the mixture is all combined and ready to be formed into small balls.
- Roll out the balls and coat them in ground biscuits so you can serve them immediately or later.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.