Skip to content
- 3 cups Pita chips
- 1 cup tatziki
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup olives
- ¼ cup pickled peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- ½ a red onion, diced
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- On a large sheet pan lay the pita chips down in one even layer
- On top of the pita chips layer on the tatziki, hummus, feta cheese and mozzarella then bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5-7 minutes
- Once the cheese has melted top with the olived, peppers, tomato, red onion and cilantro Enjoy immediately!
- Add more steps if need
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.