Skip to content
- 1 ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ banana mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Chocolate chips for decoration
- Coconut flakes for decoration
- Frozen cherries
- In a saucepan over medium heat warm the milk and stir in the peanut butter, oats, sugar, and mashed banana.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and serve on a serving plate.
- The thick oat bowl is ready to be decorated with chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and frozen cherries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.