- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup pre cooked mac and cheese
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese cubes
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Lay out chicken onto a cutting board and slice a pocket in the side.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Take the pre cooked mac and cheese and spoon half of it into the pocket, then put half the cheese cubes inside too. Saving the rest for the other chicken breast.
- Crack 2 eggs into a large shallow bowl, quickly beat.
- Add italian breadcrumbs into another bowl along with grated parmesan and mix with your hands.
- Place the stuffed chicken breast into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs, coating well.
- Transfer to cast iron skillet and bake for 45 minutes, until cooked through.
- Cut the Mac & Cheese Stuffed Chicken in half and serve.