- 3/4 cup diced mango
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons honey, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- 5 pieces of pita bread
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cinnamon sugar
- In a large bowl, combine, mangoes, strawberries, onions, jalapeño, lime juice, honey and cilantro. Mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.
- To make your homemade pita chips: pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut each piece of pita into 6 triangular pieces. Then place on a foil lined baking tray and brush with melted butter on both sides. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 12 minutes, or until pieces are baked through.
- Serve Mango Strawberry Salsa and Homemade Pita Chips and enjoy!