- 1 package (16 ounces) bacon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place bacon on an oven-safe rack over a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Brush bacon with maple syrup. Sprinkle with brown sugar, making sure to press the sugar into the syrup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush with more maple syrup. Place back in the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and harden. Top with more maple syrup, serve Maple Bacon Bites, and enjoy!