- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pie crust
- 1 cup bacon, chopped
- 1 cup leeks, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups hash browns, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 10 slices bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish, cover with foil, and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While pie crust bakes, make your pie filling. In a skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook for 3 minutes. Add leeks, season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking until leeks are tender. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.
- Assemble your quiche. Add half of the bacon and leeks mixture to the bottom of the pie crust, then top with 1 cup of hash browns and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Add the rest of the bacon and leeks and hash browns. Pour egg mixture into pie pan and top with remaining cheddar cheese. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove quiche from the oven and weave the bacon slices into a lattice on top. Brush with maple syrup. Reheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake quiche for another 10 minutes at 450F, or until the bacon has crisped.
- Remove quiche from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve Maple Bacon Potato Quiche and enjoy!