Serves: 24 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 24 minutes
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 5 packets Bakery on Main Maple Multigrain Mun Instant Oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
For Maple Glaze:
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl with the paddle attachment, place butter and sugars. Beat on medium speed until nice and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add egg and maple syrup and mix for another minute or so.
- Add Bakery on Main Maple Multigrain Mun Instant Oatmeal, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon of dough), shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place 8 cookies per baking sheet. Flatten the cookies slightly.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes, or until the edges are set, one sheet at a time. The cookies will look a bit under-baked, but they’ll set nicely once cooled.
- Cool the cookies on the sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Make Maple Glaze: While the cookies cool, In a medium sized bowl, combine the powdered sugar, maple syrup and 2 tablespoons whipping cream. Stir with a whisk until fully combined. You want the glaze to be thick, but streams o whisk easily. Add the extra tablespoon of whipping cream if it is too thick.
- Drizzle glaze over cookies and allow to fully set.