Have a party? Wanna serve everyone a delicious, individual, and adorable pie? Then make these Mason Jar Lid Pies! They're so easy and obviously, so tasty. If you want to be an overachiever you can even make your own crust and filling. But honestly, we won't judge if you go the easy route.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Unroll the pie dough. Using a canning ring as a guide, cut a circle 3/4 of an inch larger than the canning ring itself. Cut out 12 pie crust circles, re-rolling the dough as needed. These circles will be the bottoms of your pies.
- Make the top crusts by using a canning lid as a guide and cutting out circles 1/4 of an inch larger than the lid itself. Cut out 12 tops, re-rolling the dough as needed. Score each top by making 3 slits in the center of the dough.
- Place bottom crust into the canning ring, pressing up the sides. Spoon 1/4 cup of pie filling into each bottom shell. Do not overfill the pies or they will burst. With your fingertip, rub a bit of water around the edge of each crust. Cover each pie with a top crust and using a fork, gently crimp the edges together.
- Place pies on the baking sheet. Brush the tops of each pie with egg wash and sprinkle generously with raw turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve Mason Jar Lid Pies and enjoy!