- 1 jar Otamot Organic Essential Sauce
- 1 cup Citterio Pepperoni and Salame
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 tubes premade pizza dough
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheight and line an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Roll out one tube of pizza dough and cut it in half. Wrap/drape it along the inside of the parchment-lined pan. Leave ½ inch draping along the outside edge of the pan.
- Roll remaining two tubes of dough and place on two lined baking sheets. Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and use the cake pan as a stencil for cutting out 4 circles of dough. (Par-baking helps the dough keep its shape).
- Add the 1st circle of parbaked dough to the bottom of the cake pan. Add ½ cup of Otamot Organic Essential Sauce and spread into an even layer. Top with 1 cup cheese, ¼ cup of Citterio Pepperoni, and Salame. Repeat the process for three more layers.
- On the final layer, fold over the overhanging dough and crimp the edges to make pizza crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Let cool in the pan for another 15 minutes, then remove Meatlovers Pizza Cake from the pan.
- Once removed from the pan, then cut into slices and serve Meatlovers Pizza Cake!