Trying to find that perfect tasty and beautiful dish to serve at your next dinner party? Then look no further than this delicious Mediterranean Crescent Ring. Using the best ingredients from STAR Fine Foods, you too can wow your guests. They won't believe that something so pretty and yummy can be so easy!
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl add spinach, STAR olives, Cara Mia artichokes, Cara Mia sun-dried tomatoes, feta, mozzarella, garlic, and STAR olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Roll out the puff pastry into a circle and place it on a large, lightly greased baking sheet. Use a bowl to create a center outline and gently scoop the filling around the bowl. Once you remove the bowl, slice the center like a pizza into 8 triangles. Fold the triangle pieces over the filling to form a ring.
- Brush dough with beaten egg washes and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes until the filling has melted and pastry dough is browned.
- While your ring is baking, in a small bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, STAR olive oil, STAR red wine vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove ring from oven, serve Mediterranean Crescent Ring and enjoy alongside your dipping sauce!