Skip to content
- 1/4 half & half (for dipping)
- 1/4 cup white sanding sugar
- 1 orange fruit chew
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 1 oz Rumchata
- 1 oz half & half
- 1 small scoop vanilla ice cream
- Start by cutting the fruit chew in half diagonally. Form one piece into a cone shape to create the carrot nose. Use a knife to indent lines around the cone for realism. Set aside.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass into the half & half. Now, dip the rim into the sanding sugar. Set aside.
- Scoop ice into the cocktail shaker. Pour the liquors and half & half over ice, and place the top on. Shake well and pour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Scoop ice cream into the center, top with the carrot nose, and two jimmy sprinkles for the snowman eyes.
- Enjoy as the snowman melts!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.