- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 2 cups corn, cooked, canned or frozen
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- Cilantro for garnish
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and then add in the sliced jalapenos followed by the corn and mayo and mix that all together, cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Squeeze in lime juice and season with chili powder and the rest of the crumble cotija cheese.
- Stir and then place into a bowl.
- Garnish with some more chili powder and fresh cilantro. Serve with corn chips.