- 8 cobs of corn, husks removed or peeled back
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Mexican cream or sour cream
- ½ lemon juiced, plus 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges for serving
- ¼ cup fresh oregano chopped and 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1\2 hot pepper
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tbs chopped coriander
- 3 tsp oil for barbecue
- Firstly, In a small bowl mix together yogurt, cream, lemon juice, garlic, chipotle powder, curry pepper, and 2 tbs of oregano. Set aside.
- Light a bbq grill. After the charcoal is ready, place the corn directly on the grill and cook for 20 minutes turning every 5 minutes until the kernels begin to turn black.
- Spread the crumbled cheese on a large plate. Brush each cob of corn with a generous amount of the yogurt mixture. Roll the corn in the cheese, then top with a sprinkle of remaining oregano and chopped coriander. In conclusion, Squeeze the juice of a lemon wedge on top.