Serves: 4 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese (plus more for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves (plus more for garnish)
- Juice of 1 lime plus lime wedges for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corn kernels and jalapeño, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add pepper jack cheese and stir until just melted.
- Stir in Blue Plate Real Mayonnaise, garlic, cotija, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Garnish with more cilantro and cotija cheese.
- Serve with lime wedges and Enjoy immediately.