- 3 sheets of cooked lasagna noodles
- ¼ cup Otamot Organic Essential Sauce
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Duxbury Sea Salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 package Citterio USA Pepperoni Nuggets Bocconcini
- In a small bowl combine ricotta, parmesan cheese, Duxbury Sea Salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Take half of the ricotta mixture and spread over one sheet of cooked lasagna one spoonful at a time. Top with half of Cittero USA Pepperoni Nuggets Bocconcini. Repeat with another layer of lasagna noodles and top with the last sheet of lasagna noodles. Then roll it up.
- In a large microwave-safe mug, add half of Otamot Organic Essential Sauce, about two tablespoons, and half of the mozzarella cheese. Place rolled lasagna noodles into the mug and top with remaining Otamot Organic Essential Sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Place the mug on a plate and cook in the microwave on high for two-three minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Flip the mug over onto the plate, top with basil, and enjoy!