- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Looking for an easy cake recipe that is both easy, yummy and fun to make? Then try this Milk And Cookies Cake! You will definitely want a glass of milk to drink while you dig into the deliciousness.1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, water and melted butter. Whisk until fully combined. Gently fold in mini chocolate chips and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
3) Grease two 9 inch cake pans with cooking spray. Evenly separate cake batter into two pans. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from both. Remove from oven and allow cakes to cool completely.
4) While cakes cool, make frosting. Whip together 1 cup butter, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until combined and fluffy.
5) Turn first cooled cake upside down and frost all around, putting more frosting on top. Top with second cake and frost completely. Top with more mini chocolate chips. Serve with a glass of milk and enjoy!