- ½ cornstarch
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- ¼ cup sugar
- Cocoa powder, for garnish
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and whisk until the cornstarch has dissolved.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Cook whisking constantly until the mixture starts to form a thick stretchy paste, about 4 minutes.
- While warm, roll tablespoon-sized balls of the paste into small milk balls.
- Plate the finished milk balls on a serving dish and dust with cocoa powder for garnish. Enjoy!