- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cups cold water
- 1 (3.4 oz) box vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet of Milk Tea and Boba from J-Basket Boba Kit
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, water, vanilla pudding, and a packet of milk tea powder from J-Basket Boba Kix in a large bowl. Mix until well combined, about 3 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- After the pudding has set, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into the pudding mixture until no streaks remain. Pour pudding into the prepared pie crust and freeze for another 3-4 hours.
- Beat heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. To serve, top with whipped cream and tapioca balls from J-Basket Boba Kit.