- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Angel food cake mix
- White chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Add the lemon juice to a medium microwaveable bowl and set aside.
- Slice the apples in half and cut out the cores (an apple corer is recommended). Using a sharp paring knife or mandolin, cut the apple halves lengthwise into 1/8-inch thick slices and add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar and melted butter together. Then pour on top of the apple slices, stirring to coat.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes or until the apple slices are pliable. Remove from the microwave and drain any accumulated liquid. Then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Open the cinnamon roll package and unravel the dough into long strips.
- Place one cinnamon roll in each muffin cup to form a spiral.
- Slide apple slices in the gaps between the cinnamon roll with the peel side facing up to make a rose petal look. Repeat for all remaining muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until puffy and golden. Then remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Dust with optional powdered sugar before serving.