- 1/2 cup melted butter or oil
- 1/2 cup milk, plant-based milk or water
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 jar Miss Jones Confetti Pop Frosting
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a half-sheet pan or 13x9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and melted butter. Add in the Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 - 22 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- Once cool, take a 4-inch cookie cutter and carefully cut out 8 - 16 even circles from the sheet pan.
- Place 1 cake layer, domed side down, on a platter. Spread 2 tablespoons of Miss Jones Organic Confetti Pop frosting on top using a small spatula. Place another layer on top and spread another 2 tablespoons of frosting. Repeat with two more layers. Repeat process for remaining mini cakes.
- Take excess cake scraps and crumble over the tops of cakes. Add a giant candle and celebrate!