Skip to content
For the Crust:
- ½ cup ground graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 2 tablespoons gelatin, dissolved and melted
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Lime wedges for decoration
- To make the crust in a large mixing bowl mix the ground graham crackers and melted butter.
- Arrange them in small glass bowls and press them down firmly.
- In another bowl mix the milk with sugar, lime juice, orange liqueur, tequila, and melted gelatin.
- Mix until everything is combined and the sugar is fully melted and divide the mixture into the mini individual bowls.
- Let the mini Margarita Pies set in the fridge for minimum of 4 hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and lime wedges.
- For a more decorative look, sprinkle some ground graham crackers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.